On this page
Stay connected and social
Stay in touch with your loved ones and be part of your community. Get out and about to meet new people and discover new hobbies.
What are you interested in?
Keep up to date with your friends and community. Enjoy the interests and hobbies you love with social programs, services and support.
- Help to use computers, phones and other technology – so you can stay connected via social media.
- Meet and talk to other people with similar interests and experiences.
- Support for activities like social outings and sports (location dependent).
- Discover a wide range of interest groups on diverse topics, available via Telelink.
- Access the latest news and current affairs through our Vision Australia Library.
- Access audio-described performances of the latest musicals and plays.
- Radio content to keep you informed, including news and podcasts.
How this can help
We can help you stay engaged and connected to others through a range of groups, programs and technology. Enjoy and make the most of all the things in life that you’re passionate about.
What’s on offer
Telelink connects people with similar interests through telephone or video conferencing for an hour-long facilitated group session.
There is a wide variety of programs that are fun and engaging. From gardening and mechanics groups, to book clubs and general social groups. Depending on the program, these hour-long group sessions occur weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Access Technology Specialist
These professionals specialise in recommending and training people to use accessible technology and products suited to their needs.
Vision Australia Library
A huge range of books, magazines, newspapers, podcasts and helpful resources in a variety of accessible formats.
Vision Australia Radio
Connect, learn and enjoy a huge range of news, shows and podcasts.